Saturday

Krabi life

Went to have dinner at the night market by the river.  This is a great place to enjoy local street food at local prices.  The only disadvantage is that, due to its popularity with tourists and locals, it can sometimes takes ages for your order to arrive.  However, it is a great place to watch the world go by and the market vendors are usually quick to get you your drink anyway.  Looking around at my fellow diners, it seemed that big bottles of Chang beer and fresh green coconuts were the favourite choice of beverage. 

I ordered my food and then sat back patiently.  My chilled coconut arrived almost immediately.  No doubt my readers are aware of the amazing properties fresh coconut juice is supposed to have.  They will keep you young well after your sell by date and will prevent most diseases as well as curing them.  The Thais, however, give a word of warning about over consumption.  The liquid is apparently to be full of the female sex hormone estrogen so drinking too much of that will make a man more feminine.  I, however, was too much an Epicurean to be put off so easily.  No doubt my Thai lady friends would say I was already there anyway.  The most important thing was that it tasted absolutely delicious and when you finish the liquid you can scope out the sweet tender flesh with the spoon they provide.  According to the Thais, the flesh is full of the male sex hormone testosterone so I ought to be nicely balanced by the time I finish my coconut.

Anyway, I was sitting enjoying my mixed sexed coconut when Karen stopped by on her moped.  She wasn't wearing her helmet as it was after 5 o'clock and all the police would have gone home.  She was wearing a tiny pair of black shorts and a tight white vest top and seemed pleased with herself.

"I dumped my boyfriend and switched to his younger brother," she told me.  "He is really hot! He's soooo skinny. When he's lying on top of me I can feel his ribs digging into me....it's great! He's very selfish in bed though...I mean he's always wanting blow jobs off me but never goes down on me in return.  So now I force him to! Haha! Anyway, gotta go."

She started the engine of her moped and drove off again down the road.

No comments: