Sunday

Coconut curry

A tall and slim Chinese girl with long black hair in a ponytail, deathly white skin and a harassed expression came hurrying up to my table with a steaming tray.

"Hello? You order coconut curry with lice?"

"Yes, that's right."

She smiled with relief and put the curry and rice down on the table.  It smelt delicious.

"So sorry for the delay.  Enjoy your meal." 

And she hurried away.

Big Steve looked after and pursed his lips appreciatively.

"Now that's what I call a woman. Polite, well mannered, gorgeous looking but not flaunting it.  Not like my Isaan wife...well, I should say my ex-wife...who is an unbelievably lazy and money grabbing bitch.  Not like these slutty English girl who are your best friend one day and then turn on you like a poisonous snake the next! Oh no.  I've always liked Chinese girls.  They've got class, that's what they got.  They got class."

No comments: