Friday






2 November
Today I have just come back from Koh Phi Phi. I went on Wednesday. I took the afternoon boat and Mina told me (not for the first or probably last time!) that she was going back to Pattani and was never going to see me again.

I arrived at Koh Phi Phi and had a lovely time swimming while admiring the beautiful scenery. I met lots of interesting people, socialized with my friends and generally had a good and relaxing time.

For some reason, Halloween is big in Thailand. There was lots of face painting etc. See pic below.

The next day, on Thursday, Mina came to Koh Phi Phi. She stayed at the Bookshop and I stayed at the Massage shop.

I returned to Krabi on the afternoon boat with Dook. The weather was wonderful on the island when we left but when we arrived at Krabi, it was bucketing down with rain.

I returned to Krabi on the afternoon boat with Dook. The weather was wonderful on the island when we left but when we arrived at Krabi, it was bucketing down with rain. Mina stayed behind. She is going to stay on Phi Phi until Sunday then she is going to Ton Sai for a few days.

















One of the many travel agencies on the island.



































Coffee shop on Koh Phi Phi.



No comments:

Blog Archive