Thursday

29 November
Dad came to Bangkok for the day so I met him at the British Club as before. We swam in the cool pool, lunched and then took the skytrain to Siam Paragon – Bangkok’s most prestigious shopping mall.

I took him to see the book stores and then we window shopped exotic cars. We saw a Bentley Flying Spur. The price tag was 25,500,000 baht. I wonder if they would have knocked off the 500,000 baht if we’d offered them cash….

Dad left at 3.30pm. I returned to my apartment and prepared some lessons for tomorrow. Mina phoned to tell me that she didn’t want to see me again because I was jow chew and could I please send her money so that she could catch the train to come and see me? I told her that I had no money and that she should fly her helicopter to come and see me instead. We spent a pleasant half hour arguing over this and then wished each other goodnight.

1 comment:

Angel said...

Sweetheart! you are crazy! I can't drive my helicopter to see you in BKK because the petral was rose now! Som nam na!!! send me 20 baht then ..I will take the train..hehehehe

Blog Archive