Thursday

7 November
Mina spent the night scratching her body rash so, of course, this morning it was worse than before. I offered to take her to the hospital but she refused.

We breakfasted at Good Dream Café. They have free wifi there so I was able to check my email and update my blogsite. Usually I use my mobile to connect my laptop to the internet. GPRS coverage in Thailand is very good and in most towns they have EDGE so connection speeds are pretty acceptable. It costs 1 baht a minute with DTAC network.

We spent a fairy ordinary day with nothing of note to put down here. We had dinner at Sriboya Guest House. After we had finished eating, Mina spoke for an hour or so how she was bored with me, that I was no good, that I always believed everything that my friends said but never believed her, that I was jowchew etc. Finally she ended up by saying that she was going to work on Samui and never wanted to see me again.

I was glad for this outburst. We had not argued for nearly two days and it was clearly getting on her nerves. I welcomed the return to normality again.

No comments:

Blog Archive