Monday

29 March
Today I went to teach at Thong Lor again. It was a fearfully hot day – over 40 degrees so I was glad when I reached my air conditioned classroom. I taught for an hour and then returned to Huay Kwang for lunch.

I went to Pi Baby’s cafĂ©. Mario the Italian with there chatting to the Essex Boy, Mango and Pi Baby.

Mario was looking glum.

“I put the money in the washing machine,” he said. “And the washing machine, she won’t work so I waste my money…”

“He kisses like a cow,” Mango was telling Pi Baby. “I don’t think he’ll make a good boyfriend…”

“Work,” the Essex Boy said. “I’ve always thought it was over rated…”

“Could I have Gang Kew Wan?” I said and sat down.

In the afternoon, I went to the motor show at Bang Na with my brother, my Harrow student and her family.

No comments: