Saturday



14 November
My fears when I first started this diary proved to be unfounded. I met my family again and they showed no sign of any horrible disease. I spent a pleasant time in Bangkok.

I rented an apartment at VIP Place in Huay Kwang. It costs 5,000 baht a month, is close to the MRT, has hot water, bathtub, air con etc. It even has a sofa!! I have taken it for three months so that I will have time to work and hopefully save some money to go traveling again.

Today I received an email from Zakia, the girl from Montpellier who I met on the place.

Hello Ben, How are you? I was nice to meet you!!!!!I've got a good trip to Paris and after to Montpellier.Tomorrow I will send you the pictures.Take care dear Ben and enjoy your trip!!!! Bye Zakia

She attached lots of photos which I plan to use on this blog. She is a much better photographer than me!

No comments:

Blog Archive