Tuesday


I want to stay here! A really good day. Up at 8.30. Full continental breakfast. Rest of the morning in the sun on the beach. So many chuss! Then afternoon off to Long Beach. Absolutely AMAZING! And I have no time to stay there. A room can be had for as little as 300 baht a night. No bathroom though. Met some nice people there – an American couple from Colorado and a rather lovely 22 year old Mexican girl. The American couple were ski instructors and, with typical American friendliness, invited me to come and stay at their ski resort.

There were lots of chuss there as well – out for it. As is usually the case, it’s the quieter beaches you need to go for the chuss.

The Rock Guesthouse 200 baht for a single room. Attached restaurant serves full continental breakfast for 50 baht.

My best stroke of luck was on the return journey. The two busy girls at our old restaurant – which I had initially assumed to be taken Muslim girls – told me that both their husbands had run off with other women – this is a common story in Thailand.

Anyway, after a bit of discussion, they both agreed to be my “kik” and massage me for free. They took me to see a bungalow for rent just down from theirs. It’s 300 baht a night. A really nice one as well with a big king sized bed. Perfect.

Am definitely gonna change my room. It’s so dark without any windows – the mosquito orcs are having a field day. Also I spotted a loathsome cockroach scurrying from under the wardrobe. I hate the sight of these creatures.

Went to book my air ticket back to Bangkok and met an amazing Thai chuss at the travel agents called Anne. She’s 24 and very friendly. Typical. It never rains but it pours…and at the last minute as well!

No comments: